Newly Qualified Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent chance to join an award winning FinTech business in a newly created role. The company are experiencing 200% growth year on year and have recently gone through another round of funding to support that continued growth. They have a client base which includes global banks, insurers, SME’s and other FinTech businesses.
Due to the growth of the business there is a need for a newly qualified accountant to support the Head of Finance. It is important to ensure that the necessary controls and processes are in place to enable the company to scale. This is an autonomous role where you will need to establish effective workflows whilst constantly reviewing and improving the systems in place.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Prepare monthly management accounts, board pack and associated management information
- Produce adhoc KPIs / management information as required
- Work with Business Development team to continuously update rolling forecast, and analyse against actuals
- Work with Head of Finance to setup, control and analyse budgeting process
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow and financial analysis as required
- Develop, improve and industrialise existing and new reporting and analysis
- Define, setup and manage sales order, purchase order and expense management processes
- Process sales and purchase invoices, manage supplier payments
- Work with Head of Finance to select new accounting software solution (or upgrade existing solution) to properly fulfil company requirements, and implement as required
- Define and improve reporting and reconciliation tools
- Manage and improve financial reconciliation processes
- Assist with ongoing operational processes, including funds authorisation, chargebacks
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Be an advanced user of excel, confident in managing large data sets
- Be analytical and able to demonstrate a problem solving nature
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering note highlighting your relevant experience in relation to this role.