Full Stack Developer job, Denbighshire, North Wales
- Full Time
We are seeking a talented Front End Developer to join an established, award winning company. Working with some of the world's leading organisations, this is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team of designers, delivering multiple projects with the reward of excellent career prospects along the way.
The successful Front End Developer will possess strong web and web application development skills in addition to the following skills and experience:
You will be proficient in Python 2.7 and the Django framework
Experience with templating systems.
The ability to work well under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines and budgets and work well within a team
- A passion for both the web and mobile app technologies
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Additional skills that would be desirable:
- Have an understanding of Amazonaws ( S3 & CloudFront ).
- Have an understanding of eLearning modules and scorn compliancy.
- Are able to develop custom jQuery plugins, on the rare occasion a suitable third party plugin cannot be found.
- Configuring server software which includes Linux, Apache, Nginx, MySQL.
- iOS Swift experience.
In return you will be offered the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension and Medical insurance
This is a Temporary-Permanent role for the right candidate.
If you're a Front End Developer seeking a new opportunity in North Wales, contact S2 who recruit Executive and Management roles throughout the UK.