Business Development Manager - Telephone based
Matt Burton Associates is pleased to be recruiting for a reputable Financial Services business based in Coventry. We are looking to hear from candidates with experience in the mortgage intermediary market or financial services who enjoys building relationships and trust with customers.
This is a great time to join the team as our client are expanding due to continued success and dedication. As a Telephone BDM, you will be responsible for managing the relationships of a defined panel of intermediaries. Your role will involove:
- Conducting telephone meetings
- Delivering presentations
- Troubleshooting issues
- Dealing with complex lending enquiries, so our clients introducers come to trust you as a business partner
- Promote the business as a Lender of Choice
To be a success in this role you will:
- An effective understanding of the mortgage industry
- Ideally hold or be prepared to achieve the full CeMAP qualification within 6 months
- Have excellent verbal communications skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with customers and stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Be extremely organised, proactive and self-motivated, along with having demonstrable experience of managing and developing your own customer base.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply now for immediate consideration.