SEO Manager - Global FinTech - London
SEO Manager - Global FinTech Brand - London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, fast-growing global FinTech brand, headquartered in Central London as a SEO Manager. You will be the resident SEO expert, managing the operations of all Search Engine Optimisation globally.
The role will report into the Head of Online Marketing, and the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to build a team going forward, as there are significant ambitions for the SEO function globally within the business.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experienced and proven SEO manager, from a background in a dedicated SEO role, ideally within online transactional environment eg, eCommerce, money / funds transfers, etc
- A good blend of technical, analytical and commercial experience
- Proven track record in managing multiple SEO projects in multiple languages
- Very strong & up-to-date knowledge of organic ranking factors, SEO and keyword research tools (eg Moz or SEM Rush), as well as Google Analytics (GA)
- Good ability in driving clear, thoughtful and comprehensive analysis of SEO activities from large data sets
- Highly adept in translating data analysis into actionable insights
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work closely with multiple teams - Technology, PR & Communications, etc
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills with stakeholders in order to prioritise technology development, content creation, and link management
- Any experience with App Store Optimisation (ASO) is a distinct advantage
- Degree educated, preferably with additional marketing qualifications
- Operate as the resident SEO expert, managing the operations of all Search Engine Optimisation globally
- Have overall responsibility for the measurement, creation and implementation of search engine optimisation strategies globally
- Drive quality customer new account acquisition and revenue from new and existing remittance corridors.
- Audit, analyse and report on web and mobile properties, and competitor web and mobile properties
- Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and business actions & recommendations
- Design & conduct rigorous A/B / Split Testing / Multi-Variate testing on effectiveness of different SEO actions.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with marketing, content, communications, technology, product and the external SEO agency
- Evangelise best-in-class SEO methodologies across the business
- Remain at forefront of knowledge on organic ranking factors across onpage and offpage
- Optimise site architecture, content, localisation, semantics, internal and external links and social profiles.
This is a superb opportunity for a talented SEO Manager to shape the online future of this brand, and to build a strong and sustainable organic search programme within an incredibly exciting and fast-growing company.
Salary Package: c£50k with superb benefits on top: Bonus, Health, Life, Medical, Contributory Pension, Flexi-Time, Remote working opportunities.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Keywords: SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, organic search, organic rankings, keywords, content, moz, SEM Rush, GA, Google Analytics, data, insights, ASO, app store optimisation, degree, A/B, split testing, multivariate, multi-variant, online marketing, digital marketing, global, international, fintech, financial, London, team, remittance, trading, exchange, foreign exchange, fx, transfers, money, permanent.