IT Systems Administrator with SQL and VBA
Project Management orientated, results focused with good Technical Competence and self motivation?
Enjoy helping the userbase and clientbase? Then, look no further, we NEED YOU to join our client's IT dept as an IT Systems Administrator in Newmarket.
Your duties will be varied and interesting and include responsibilities such as:
- Support the day to day user activities within the dedicated sector system and other generic IT programs.
- Development and maintenance of reports using AIS ReportPro and Excel within a LIMS environment
- Development and maintenance of various data export formats to comply with client requirements
As an ideal candidate, you will have;
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to learn new systems
- Customer focus
- Experience of Excel VBA, Crystal Reports, SQl Management Studio, SQL & Access Databases
- Experience of Veeam, desirable
Training will be given but a SQL scripting base and some VBA exp would be a good starting point as well as some system support.
Salary up to £25K per annum + Benefits
Easily commutable from Bury, Soham, Ely, and surrounding villages to Newmarket.
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.
Apply now for a full JD and to discuss the role in more deatail.