I am currently partnering with an outstanding London based accounting practice who are recruiting for an ACA Senior or Supervisor. This unique opportunity could offer somebody international listed clients, potential travel abroad, and flexible working benefits.
Our client, based in Soho, is the London office of an international network which is recognised for its strong training and mentoring programme. Their Partners tend to have larger firm experience and international expertise. They have currently have projects in Europe and further afield.
They have a high-performance environment whilst also having an open, friendly office with a very social atmosphere. This firm focuses on encouraging staff development and have no barriers to progression. Opportunities for progression are available to those who demonstrate commitment and the ability to lead.
Being a sociable and inclusive firm, they offer various socials throughout year and a good work life balance.
Reporting to Business Advisory Partners and Managers:
- The role will be split approximately into 60% audit and 40% non-audit accounting services
- Act as the lead senior on audits reporting directly to manager
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
- Supervise, train and mentor less experienced members of the audit team including ACA trainees
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of assignments
- Assist others with financial statement preparation through supervision, guidance and review
- Take an active role in the continuous enhancement of our firm's audit practices
- Audits will be across a range sectors with a focus on; media, property, professional services, FCA and fast growing entrepreneurial businesses.
- You will also gain exposure to UK subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Most of their clients are based in Central London so there will limited travel to and from audit assignments
- Be fully comprehensive of compliance and familiar with the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit
- Be comfortable working in a client-facing environment, show willingness to work as part of a team and an ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Be an active and responsible team member both on site and in the office
- ACA or Part-Qualified ACA
- Minimum 12 months experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Good technical skills in both audit and accounts production are essential
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of CaseWare is advantage
- Foreign language skills are desirable
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Continuous Training Provided and Supported
- Potential Travel