Sales Ledger/Credit Control Supervisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Sales Ledger/Credit Control Supervisor, Birmingham.
Hays is currently supporting a large blue chip organisation with their search to bring on an experienced Credit Supervisor into their finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within a large corporate, in a sector which is expected to grow over the next decade.
Your new company
A FTSE 250 organisation who have lead the market in growth over the last 12 months. A corporate culture that look to invest and develop in its staff.
Your new role
In your new role you will be leading a team of 5 (1 Sales Ledger and 4 Credit Controllers) Predominantly taking ownership over the Sales ledger, to ensure that all direct and overhead costs are processed accurately.
Your main responsibilities;
- Supervision and management over the credit control and sales ledger function
- The planning and organisation of resources in the team to ensure periodic takes are completed both accurately and efficiently, including weekly, monthly and quarterly insurance and utility invoices.
- Design and implement new system and best practises and ensure KPIs are met by the team.
- Ensuring aged debt is collected.
- Handling queries that have been escalated by the team.
- Undertaking account reconciliations as required.
- Updating debtors' reports and distributing them fortnightly.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful with your application you must have the following;
- Experience in both Credit Control and Sales ledger, a minimum of 5 years experience and 2 years supervision or management experience.
- Intermediate Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables and formulas)
- Strong and professional communication and business partnering skills.
The following skills are desirable;
- Accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CICM)
- Experience of other ledger functions would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to further develop a career in Credit.
The organisation are offering a very competitive package including 25 days annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.