1 day left
- Full Time
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading, national firm of Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors as they recruit an experienced Audit Manager to join their team in Ipswich.
The primary responsibility of the Audit Manager will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. The Audit Manager will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the wider firm.
Key responsibilities as Audit Manager;
• Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
• Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
• Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
• Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
• Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
• Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees.
• Will work as part of management team with other Audit Managers within the business group
• Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
• ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential and a sound working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements is expected.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive firm which offers a true career path.