Sales Exceutive -Professional Services to Construction & Industry
Sales Executive - Professional Services to Construction & Industry
South East England (London, Kent, Sussex & Surrey) - Ref: 12,541
c£23,000 to £25,000 Basic, Likely On Target Earnings £35,000 ( Commissions are uncapped ) plus £3,500 Car Allowance or Company Car + Pension and Expenses
Our client islooking for an engaging and resourceful Field Sales Executive to maximise their business opportunities across South East England and particularly in the Construction market sector.
The potential is huge - and they will need you to drive it forward. They are market leaders for their particular service and especially in the Construction Industry. They are now looking for an ambitious individual who wants to build a successful Sales career and in doing so they will definitely be helping and building great relationships with their customers.
This Company will be looking for a keen eye for an opportunity, a friendly yet tenacious approach to work, and excellent communication and sales and closing skills. You will be promoting their services to customers particularly in the Construction and Building trades where there is plenty of opportunity to develop business and increase sales.
You need to be confident and capable of speaking with a range of potential clients, from project managers to security guards and all the site workers in between, and committed to hitting targets. In return, you’ll get comprehensive training and support an excellent commission scheme with uncapped earning potential.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Some Field Sales experience will be required. You could be working from home already or the field Sales experience could be as part of your role ( for example recruiters who work both in the office and in the field )
- You will need to be a good communicator in both verbal and written formats
- You will be naturally "Target driven" and be keen to develop your Sales and earn the open ended commissions available
- Any Experience within the construction sector will be viewed a bonus
- A good level of computer literacy and a Full Clean Driving License ( No more than 6 points ) are also essential.
- Ideal locations will be in South East England - Kent, Sussex, Surrey or London ( South of the River ).
- Meet with customers across South East England and in particular on Construction sites to identify, qualify and sign up customers.
- Develop a network of contacts, building a rapport with key workers on site.
- Meet and hopefully surpass targets to earn the excellent commissions available.
- Schedule and regularly visit customers in a co-ordinated manner.
- Support clients with any relevant admin and paperwork.
- Complete appropriate site reports and maintain a weekly site visit planner
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Company processes and regulations
- Maintain regular contact with the Sales Manager to update on current activities / achievements and future plans.