We are looking for an exceptional Technical Surveyor to join Property Services and Investment team on a permanent full time basis.
As a key member of our team you will be required to ensure all works / responsive repairs are addressed in line with service standards and meet all necessary regulatory / industry requirements and plans of works.
You will be required to undertake the day to day operational activities required to facilitate the management of the new technology contracts such that it helps demonstrates active risk management.
We will look to you to work closely with, amongst others, the Operational Compliance Team to make sure suitable procedures for gaining access to properties are in place, and that all aspects of compliance and audit are adhered to.
This role is being offered on a permanent full time basis and can be based from any of our office locations listed below. Salary scales dependent on location:
- London - £34,850 - £41,000
- Borehamwood - £34,850 - £41,000
- Kent - £33,110 - £39,950
- Haywards Heath - £33,110 - £39,950
- Norwich - £31,370 - £36,900
Your immediate priorities will include:
- Assisting the Operations Manager in the reviewing asset data and contracts so as to help inform the development of a consistent management plan and robust contract management model.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in procuring and implementing appropriate contracts.
- Undertake contractor monitoring and/or site visits as required.
- Assist in implementing and monitoring agreed processes for data capture and management.
You will already have experience of working with new technologies within a social housing context as well as an understanding of successful contract management.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applicants must be able to regularly travel within the area.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1 August 2017 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, Please visit our website http://more-vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.