National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Are you looking for a Home/Field based account management role with national coverage of the UK? Lyreco, one of the world's leading providers of Workplace Solutions, providing a 'one stop shop' solution for businesses across all sectors have an opportunity for a National Account Manager to join the team. The role will cover across the Midlands and into the South West regions of England.
We are offering a salary up to £45,000 per annum (DOE), £60,000 OTE plus car/allowance, bonus and private health insurance.
In this fast paced role of National Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of accounts within our commercial division. You will achieve agreed sales and margin targets, whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. You will look to develop new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across the full solution and ensuring year on year growth. The role also works with other Account Managers in the team to identity and close new business opportunities whilst continually developing margin in line with business requirements.
Key responsibilities of our National Account Manager include:
- Developing successful business partnerships with customers
- Maintain a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase, by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’.
- Understand contact life cycles and support the International Account Manager in account retention international re-tendering processes.
- Visit accounts on a frequency agreed with the customer to create and deliver account development plans.
- Correctly and accurately complete all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is reported efficiently.
To become our National Account Manager, you must have the following skills, attributes & experience:
- Takes ownership and accepts responsibility for own performance and results.
- Excellent relationship builder, forges successful and profitable business partnerships.
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record in sales and margin development at corporate level.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business.
- Uses commercial judgment to arrive at suitable and viable business decisions.
- Self-management skills, ability to manage own time/diary effectively.
- You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence.
If you have the skills and experience required to become our National Account Manager please click apply today.