Registered Nurse - Brain Injury Service
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: RGN / RMN / RNLD Registered Nurse
Service: Brain Injury / Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £15.30 per hour + excellent benefits package including Bonus
Hours: Full-Time, permanent position
We are currently looking for qualified, skilled and enthusiastic nurses to work within a specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre based in Ashford, Kent. This service provides person-centred inpatient and rehabilitation care for adults with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions, on both short-term and long-term stays. The focus of the service is to provide rehabilitation to independent living and also for those who can no longer live in their own homes; they are encouraged to make independent choices about their own care and all aspects of life at the centre.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a multi-disciplinary team delivering excellent standards of care and rehabilitation; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses who wish to make a difference and become part of a great service and a great team.
This service is currently offering a £2500 Bonus payment to be paid in instalments across the first 13 months of your employment.
As a Registered Nurse you will play an active role within the rehabilitation team to meet the patients' individual rehabilitation goals, working closely with patients to promote greater independence and personal choice and engagement, helping them to realise their potential to live as independently as possible. You will be required to actively participate in clinical meetings and initiate relevant changes to service users' care.
- RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified with a valid NMC registration and PIN
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- A person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Good verbal and written skills
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or send your CV to