Internal Auditor - International Partnership - Birmingham - £25,000pa + Extensive Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Auditor to join our International Partnership, the successful candidate will be based in our state of the art offices in Central Birmingham. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join our progressive firm with a Global Network of offices and be a key part in our huge and ambitious growth plans.
Role - Internal Auditor
Experience - Internal audit, Accountancy, ACCA/ACA/IIA, Technical, public sector knowledge an advantage, risk based audit approach, ambitious, attention to detail
Salary - £25,000pa
Location - Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Kings Heath, Knowle, Redditch, Halesowen, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Worcestershire.
Benefits - tiered holiday depending on seniority starting from 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Flexible benefit scheme with annual allowance, Employer contribution Pension Scheme, Continued Professional Development, Social outings, Staff discounts, Progression Opportunities, Non contractual Bonus entitlement
- Responsible for planning internal audit work programmes and setting of control objectives.
- Responsible for running client portfolios.
- Assists with all aspects of internal audit fieldwork including audit committees and closing meetings with management;
- Preparation and finalisation of internal audit reports that are suitable for Manager review;
- Maintaining good relationships with clients;
- Providing on the job advice and training to junior auditors and supervision of junior staff when required;
- Acts as a point of contact for both Managers and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit;
- Builds strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly;
- Responds to the needs of the client and staff;
- Responsible for managing and tracking financial performance.
- Able to deliver confident and clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients;
- Ensures that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client; and
- Sees opportunities and prospects for new work.
- Part qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA,IIA or equivalent;
- Experience of delivering internal audits in professional practice or in-house team;
- Possesses a sound technical understanding of technical issues surrounding internal audit;
- Knowledge of housing and education sectors an advantage;
- Experience of following a risk based audit approach;
- As this position involves client contact, the person must be able to present a professional image to the firms clients;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required;
- Desire to help grow and develop the department;
- Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies;
- Ability to identify issues though sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations;
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
Our offices are located at the heart of Birmingham City Centre within a state of the art building, it really is a spectacular place to work. We are an international partnership with excellent prospects within our Global Network of Office but are still able to offer a real good work life balance. We expect our employees to work hard during working hours and there are no hidden extra expectations. Our partner to staff ratios are a lot higher than any of our competitors which reflects the accessibility to get to partner level with us. With our continuing growth and ambitious future plans it really is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Katie on to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we are actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.