Software Developer£25,000 - £36,000 + Benefits London
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a US based Software house specialising in the field of software marketing. My client is growing exponentially and as part of their growth, are currently looking for a Software Developer for the Technology Solutions team.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Software Engineer - Solutions Development with experience in the advertising technology space to work in our London office.
· Design and build standard libraries, APIs, and infrastructure to be used by internal and external teams. These APIs must be scalable, stable, and contain full unit test coverage.
· Design and build advanced proofs of concept, using high performing programming languages and algorithms to solve complex and large scale business problems for high profile clients.
· Independently identify opportunities to improve system scalability and stability, and implement enhancements and best practices for modern development principles and methodologies
· Participate in the development of custom web based tools, apps, scripts, DB routines, and other code on an as-needed basis, conducting code reviews and the approval of code that goes into production.
· Develop strong relationships and collaborate with key internal engineering and product stakeholders; understanding complimentary product and engineering roadmaps, and acting as subject matter expert on advanced infrastructure and platform capabilities, features, and offerings
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Exacts Sciences
Skills and Experience:
· 1-3 years of experience with online advertising technology and systems
· 2-4 years of desktop and/or server-side development experience using one or more scripting languages (PHP, Python, Golang, etc.)
· Strong understanding of relational databases using one or more of MySQL, PostgreSQL
· Strong willingness to learn new languages and being able to choose the right language for a specific task
· Strong understanding of advanced digital advertising campaign management and reporting
· Experience using one or more server-side web framework (Django, RoR, Flask, etc.)
· Experience working with Unix-based systems
· Experience using Git and Git workflow
· Proven track record of developing web based solutions that solve unique challenges
· Ability to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
· Ability to work well with teams and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
· Strong problem solving skills, solutions oriented, and a creative thinker
· Positive can-do attitude; Personable, charismatic and enthusiastic about problem solving and building technical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Public GitHub profile with live projects
· Experience with Python + Flask
· Experienced self-deploying code using a system such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Capistrano