Finance Assistant - £19,000-20,000
KCR Solutions are currently working on a role for a client in Gateshead who are looking to bring someone on in their cash team.
Reporting to and working in partnership with the Cash Team Supervisor, you will be responsible for the provision of an efficient and effective service ensuring users are provided with accurate information at all times.
The salary would be £19,000-20,000 depending on experience.
- To perform and ensure completion of cash book tasks on allocated bank accounts on a daily basis and subsequently closed in line with timelines set by the company
- Update cheque summary spreadsheet with information from Barclays statement on a daily basis
- Update ATM spreadsheet information in full from company dispenses and receipts
- Ensure all direct debits are being posted and relevant departments are aware
- All BACs receipts are posted to debtor’s ledger
- Ensure all Barclays/Santander statements are put onto NAV daily
- Update of allocated company bullion reconciliation
- Ensuring cashbook bank reconciliations are performed and all matching complete
- To ensure all PDQ records are updated with receipt information
- To ensure that all personal expenses, that you are responsible for, are check queries and challenges where necessary
- To ensure all personal expenses have cheques raised within 48 hours of receipt providing no queries
Please note if you have not heard back from us within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.