Environmental Project Manager
We are currently seeking a Environmental Project Manager for a large regional contractor in Cornwall. The role entails converting public spaces converting in 'chill out' meadows in 7 towns in Cornwall, overseeing hard and soft landscaping.
The regional team delivers projects and programmes of work from £500k to £15m including:
- Highway infrastructure improvements including bridges and other highway structures
- Development site infrastructure and Section 278 highway works
- Public realm, environmental improvement projects, including hard and soft landscaping in the creation of public open spaces
- Coastal and marine projects
- Land remediation projects
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will plan for projects with a value of £2k to £300k. Based in Wadebridge and/or Truro, you'll be responsible for overseeing all works, managing the programme of works, stakeholder management, working with the public and more. Knowledge of Ceeqal Assessments would be an advantage, as well as a civil engineering background with knowledge of landscape architecture.
The successful candidate will benefit from a long term post in the region with room for promotion, exposure to exciting and challenging projects and the opportunity to work with a like-minded, friendly team with a passion for delivery and client satisfaction.
To submit your application or to learn more about the role click APPLY.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.