Country Manager Nordic
2 days left
- Full Time
Country Manager (Nordic) Malta / London Salary £40-45k + bonus
I am recruiting for Nordic Country Manager based either in Malta or London, A fast expanding Sports Betting and Online Casino company in London / Malta, who are looking to hire a seasoned iGaming professional to join the CRM team.
The primary purpose of this role is to champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for its brands in the Nordic markets. The successful candidate will be managing the existing team of 8 and maximize the number of active players (both new and existing) contributing to increase revenues both in the short and the long term.
The role will also ensure that brand plans and central campaigns are executed in an appropriate manner for the local markets. The role will work closely with the Central Marketing team and the Commercial organization
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position within an online gaming brand.
- Excellent knowledge of the Nordic market
- Strong network of Affiliates and media partners within the Online Gaming industry
- Proven experience in leading and motivating people and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
- Willing to work during non-standard working hours to push the business forward.
- Lead the expansion of the company into the Nordic markets.
- Champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for Nordic markets
- Analyse the Group's current position and optimize the casino, sports, lottery and exchange offering in the region
- Identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure a leading position in the market
- Build a strong relationship with business partners, media partners and affiliates. Establish, lead and manage a powerful network of affiliates who can promote the company brands in the territory. Securing a smooth working relationship with our partners in the Nordic market.
- Set and achieve territory targets. Overall responsibility to achieve KPI's (New & returning players, Player LTV and activity rates, market revenue/profit/share)
- Making sure the content on our local web sections are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visuals and promotions. Being on top of the local business and making sure that promotions are competitive etc
- Execution and coordination of all marketing activities for the Scandinavian casino brands; Coordinate with the CRM team the execution of marketing plan and monitor activity and Coordinate with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality.
- Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels
- Competent and confident to drive and manage market operations in matrix management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.