Year Six Primary Teacher - London
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Key Stage Two (KS2) Teacher
Location: South West London
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
Salary Details: MPS/UPS + available
Start Date: September 2017
- Permanent Year 6 teaching position
- TLR positions available
- Flourishing primary school in Clapham.
This thriving 'good' Ofsted rated primary school in Clapham is seeking to appoint a Year 6 teacher from September 2017. The head teacher is also seeking someone to lead Literacy across the school. The head teacher is happy to offer this role to upper and main scale teachers, along with offering a highly competitive TLR.
'Every child matters' is embedded in the ethos of the school. This passionate and creative team of teachers aim to provide a happy environment for the pupils helping them to achieve their very best. The Key Stage Two (KS2) team has a mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers, along with a large number of antipodean teachers. Planning is shared between the two Year 6 classes, creating a collaborative teaching and learning environment.
The school can offer:
- a welcoming and friendly, professional school community
- excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
- children who are eager to learn
- newly refurbished Key Stage Two (KS2) classrooms
- committed staff, governors and parents.
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development.
The Headteacher is looking for someone with at least one year of teaching experience, preferably within Key Stage Two (KS2). Both MPS and UPS teachers are encouraged to apply. To be eligible for this position you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and QTS.
For the opportunity to join this lovely school please do not hesitate and email your CV today. Informal school visits can then be arranged.