Forensic Nurse- North Dyfed-Powys
- Full Time
Looking for a change to the norm? We've amazing, career-developing opportunities!
CRG Medical Services is looking for dedicated Forensic Nurses to work in custody settings across North of Dyfed-Powys. Areas include: Aberystwyth, Newtown and Brecon.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Forensic Nurse you will assess and treat the immediate healthcare needs of patients, whilst playing a pivotal role in the criminal justice process. In return, we will help you to achieve your goals by continuous personal development and regular career progression sessions.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- A valid NMC PIN number
- A minimum of 3 or 4 years post registration experience
- At least 3 years residency in England (to satisfy vetting requirements)
- A full clean valid driving licence
What CRG Medical Services can offer you?
- Annual salary: £29,000-£30,000 based on 37.5 hour per week
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Earn up to £500 per referral via our refer a friend scheme*
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- 24 hour on call service
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
- Access to accredited training courses **
- Support with CPD (Continued Professional Development)
About CRG Medical Services
CRG Medical Services supply FFLM (Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine) qualified Nurses, Paramedics, Forensic Medical and Sexual Offence Examiners, Forensic Nurse Practitioners, prison experienced RGN’s and RMN’s and also secure environment HCA’s to police forces, prison services and SARCS (Sexual Assault Referral Centres) throughout the UK.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Permanent staff only
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.