Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive, Banking
About the Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London:
Our client is a top 10 global accountancy firm with a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join their busy and dynamic sales team in London.
Purpose of the Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London;
The Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. The main focus being to target prospects/contacts to grow and develop sustainable new business opportunities.
The Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to establish a coherent sales strategy in order to achieve results and overachieve against targets.
You will also be responsible for generating potential income through consultative, proactive and reactive sales approach to opportunities, situations and legislative issues.
Skills of the Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London:
- You will have relevant substantial sales experience preferably within the professional services sector.
- You will have experience of identifying, building and managing sales pipelines.
- You will have a proven record of new sales generation and success across multiple industry sectors.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- You will be able to work effectively in an autonomous or team environment.
- Extremely confident dealing at board level and have a creative, professional and forward thing approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a top accountancy firm and be part of their increasingly successful story.
For more information about the Senior Sales Executive, Banking, London or to apply send your CV now.