Site Manager required for distinguished Colchester based Main Contractor, for projects across Essex, Suffolk & Norfolk.
Job Title: Site Manager
Job Location: Colchester / sites across East Anglia
Job Salary: £40,000 - £46,000 + package
Our client are a Colchester based, reputable Main Contractor who have an established a history of project delivery across East Anglia and into London.
They are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager due to an increase in workload, who will be running a project in Norfolk initially, with further workload across Suffolk & Essex.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within main contracting, with specific experience in general building projects.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade backgrounds also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub-contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On-site management and implantation of all Health & Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and that quality is not compromised.
You will also hold a full, clean driving.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a reputable contractor with a great work base and distinguished history.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.