Senior Management Accountant
- Full Time
Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a public sector organisation in Surrey, who currently have a requirement for part qualified Management Accountant. The role is permanent, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Brief duties of employment are as follows:
- To support the provision of integrated efficient, effective and timely financial support to enable the commissioning of services.
- Support in the production of elements of designated budgets where the Deputy Head of Financial Management is the lead, including journal creation and accruals to accurately reflect budget and spend.
- To ensure financial information is processed in accordance with procedures through completion of own work.
- Liaise with Information colleagues to provide data on contracts and actual spend to report against budget to localities and practices.
- Provide financial data as requested.
- To ensure that transactions are properly recorded in the financial system.
- The provision of timely accurate management information to all budget managers, Directors and Board. Uses benchmarking information/analyses to identify where potential benefits can be realised and make appropriate recommendations.
- Monitors and forecasts expenditure trends/budgetary performance on a monthly basis, identifying significance for budget holders and advising them appropriately.
The client requires the successful candidate to ideally have experience of having worked in the public sector, with Shared Business Service experience, although not essential. The successful candidate will also have excellent Management accountant experience, including processing journals and budgeting, as well as spreadsheet manipulation.
The role is part qualified, therefore would be looking for someone who is working towards their exams, and the client offer subsidised payment and time off towards completing the accountancy exams.
In return for your skills, the role governs a competitive salary up to £27,900 per annum.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch by calling Rich Cheasley on , or emailing .