Site Engineering Manager
Job Title: Site Engineering Manager
Are you a Site Engineering Manager with experience working within the Food industry? Do you have experience leading a team in a busy factory environment?
This role reports into the COO and has responsibility for all site engineering, machinery, systems, personnel and ensuring the site is efficiently run to the Health & Safety of the site.
- Overall responsibility for all the company sites to ensure work is carried out to maintenance schedule, safely and within budget to the customer's satisfaction.
- Ensure all sites are run efficiently, cleanly and safely.
- Supervision of sites and other local sites. Liaison with the client, arrange work schedules, collection and delivery of site materials.
- Own all site based projects
- Review work prior to start of projects, assess hazards and make recommendations to avoid any possible problems. Monitor hazards throughout duration of project.
- Ensure permits to work are signed and displayed. Carry out site audits to confirm compliance with permit.
- Fully skilled Engineer with FMCG experience for +5years
- Management experience is essential
- Trained engineer is essential
- To carry out the Duty Holder roles - training will be provided
ACS are recruiting for a Site Engineering Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Site Engineering Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Site Engineering Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Site Engineering Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Site Engineering Manager role you desire.