- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Administrator role based in South East London. This is working for a large property management company to assist their busy finance team.
My client is a large property management company based in South East London. They are a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. They're a global company serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of their clients.
Due to recent success they are looking to add a temporary Accounts Administrator to assist their busy finance team.
Accounts Administrator, South East London
Roles & responsibilities:
- Ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Inputting reference field into the rent collection system
- Helping to improve the auto allocation of rents
- Clearing a backlog of data entry
- Working with the Client Accounts team to ensure deadlines are met
- Answering the phone and liaising with clients
Must be immediately available or maximum 1 week notice period.
Previous exposure to the above responsibilities is desirable but not necessary.
The successful candidate will be offered between £23,000-£24,000 depending on experience. This is a temporary role for 3-4 months to assist during a busy period.