Sales Executive - External Render, EWI and Drywall Products
- Sales Executive - External Render, EWI and Drywall Products
- £20-25K Uncapped commission OTE £4K
Amaroc are a specialist Render & Plastering Merchant located in South West England. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales representative at our branch in Bristol.
If you are looking for a new challenge, are self-motivated, customer service driven and can work a variety of roles when called upon we just may have the role for you.
Reporting to the branch manager, the role involves working closely together as a team to drive branch sales forward, from managing quotes through to arranging delivery to the customer. Working in a fast paced busy sales office, independent working will be required using own initiative and determination whilst at the same time working for the overall benefit of the team.
We aim to deliver the best customer service and we are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised and motivated, with a desire to "grow our business by delighting our customers".
· Maintaining and develop existing customer accounts.
· Proactively targeting prospect accounts in given market sectors.
· Working in partnership with our Warehouse/Transport teams to ensure successful and efficient deliveries to our customers.
· Providing technical assistance to sub and main contractors to meet building regulations and specification, providing recommendation of product and maximising contribution.
· Effectively managing customer account with the support of our Head Office Finance team ensuring sales are maximised whilst ensuring the account is within trading terms.
· Assisting the Sales Office Administrator in keeping comprehensive and accurate paperwork documentation on both Sales and Purchase operations. In addition to this the candidate will work closely with the stock controller to ensure product availability at all times within a given stock budget.
· Computer literate
· Confident telephone manner
· Excellent communication skill
· Ability to operate under pressure
· Good arithmetic skills
· Previous Construction Distribution experience
· Sales Office experience
· Full UK Driving License