Events and Conference Sales Coordinator - Part Time - Walsall
Our client based in the West Midlands, a successful and well known name in the sporting profession have a exciting opportunity in its Conference & Events Team for a Part-time events and Sales Coordinator.
We are looking for someone that has sales experience ideally business to business, in particular outbound sales experience.
Hospitality & events experience is desirable but not essential.
- Promote and sell the club’s conference & events facilities via inbound and outbound calls
- Arrange and conduct viewings of the facilities
- Attend industry exhibitions i.e. trade shows, bridal fayres.
- General administrative duties, including assisting the conference & events co-ordinator in the administration of bookings.
- Liaise with the operations team to ensure the smooth delivery of all events.
- Assist in achieving departmental monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Maintaining individual set targets
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients on all levels
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Someone who is target driven
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Inbound and outbound calling to up sell conferences and events
25hrs per week Monday - Friday Between the hours of 9am -5pm.
The successful candidate may be required to work during weekends, and over and above the weekly contracted hours due to demand of the business.
£18,000 - £20,000 Basic (pro rata)
+ up to 3,000 bonus OTE