Are you looking to work for an exciting business where no 2 days are the same? Are you able to challenge the way things are done and look for better solutions? Would you like to work for one of the largest advertising agencies in the world? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for one of the world largest advertising agencies, based in a great location in central London. The agency has produced campaigns for many of the worlds most prestigious brands and has offices New York, London, LA, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Shanghai employing over 1000 people.
You will report into the Senior Management Accountant and will work on the biggest cost line of the business, which is salaries/payroll, but the role will branch out and is highly likely to consume lots of other responsibilities. A good benefits package and study support package is also included.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Able to liaise with departmental managers.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good Excel skills
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Responsible for posting, forecasting, analysing and reporting
- Posting monthly payroll journal and accruals and prepayment
- Support the annual budget process, circulating and collating feedback from department managers.
- Provide regular reporting of timesheet input status to department managers
The role will pay up to £32,000 with study support package for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.