Audit Senior Manager Top 20 Firm London
A Top 20 Accountancy Practice is seeking an Audit Senior Manager to join their market topping Corporate Audit Team. The role will be based in their London offices and report in to a Partner. This is a leading Practice with a strong reputation in the industry who offers an exceptional working environment as well as a work-life-balance.
For someone coming into this Senior Audit Manager role the firm would be looking to invest in the right candidate to go on their Leadership Development Program which is a successful program that assists Senior Managers and Associate Partners to progress to Partner level.
You will be supporting managing and overseeing the delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services, and managing multiple client portfolios as a Senior Audit Manager. This is a critical role in the Practice, and the successful candidate will be put on a 3/5-year path to Partnership depending on your development.
The duties of a Senior Audit Manager will include
- Oversee the delivery of audit/accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments and review completed audit files
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitor your chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations and report writing
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the office’s training and development
The successful candidate will require
- ACA, ACCA qualification/overseas equivalent with at least 6 years post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME private company audits
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budge
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.