Building Service Engineer Mechanical
Building Service Engineer (Mechanical)
London & Home Counties
£37,000+ per annum / Overtime / On Call
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a well established and highly regarded Building Services Company based in London, now looking to recruit a mechanical building service engineers to support their ever growing team.
Established 30 years ago, my client offer building service solutions to manage and deliver superior site services across facilities of all sizes.
No matter how complex or large the project, the company can be relied on to support all key areas of the industry, including but not limited to;
Design and Installation; Commercial Refurbishment; Facilities Maintenance; Building and Technical services and more.
As a mobile mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for the Service, Maintenance, installation and repair of a variety equipment, for a high profile portfolio of customers around the London and home counties area.
From Schools, Councils and Universities, to large office blocks and Blue Chip companies, it is essential you have a great client facing attitude and are highly motivated and enthusiastic in order you can fit in with this busy team.
This is a good opportunity to progress within a successful mechanical and Air Conditioning department, and the successful applicant if suitable could go on to lead it in the long term.
The Ideal Person will have good communication skills, sound technical knowledge, good people skills and will be a team player with strong problem solving skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Air Conditioning engineer
- Fully qualified with current FGAS & refrigerant handling qualifications
- PASMA and IPAF (Desirable)
- Experience with installation and service of split systems, Multi split systems VRV & VRF systems
- Experience with installation of AC controls
- Labour management, including other Engineers, Apprentices and Subcontractors
- Ordering and receiving of materials
- Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract of works
- Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the building/subcontracting industry
- Negotiable basic salary - Exceeding £37k for suitable candidates
- Overtime and Call out paid at preferential rates
- On call 1 week in 8
- Company Vehicle, mobile, laptop, phone
- Company Pension and Healthcare
- 23days holiday + Bank Hols
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit