£20,000 - £30,000/annum including OTE, £20K Base +£10K comm + bens
National IT Distributor requires Inside Business Developer sitting in the partner team, based in Newmarket.
Working with Networking and Security External Sales Specialists and product team, Account Managers, and Key Account Managers (External Sales), to identify the reseller partners with good potential to sell the product and services, and to generate end user leads for these partners.
Your role will include:
- Generate new business/sales from resellers and leads from end user customers.
- Maintain and grow reseller accounts by being proactive and giving excellent account management.
- Managing and maintaining the Juniper pipeline for opportunities within defined criteria and accounts base
- Assist and support sales team on vendor queries
- Develop and maintain working relationships with JUNIPER vendor personnel
- Perform Web presentations to resellers and end users to promote
- Juniper Networks technology and services
- To meet sales margin targets
- To meet call out targets on customers contacted and meetings arranged
- To take responsibility for self-development in both product knowledge and job competencies, achieving all objectives set.
You, as the ideal candidate:
- Ability to sell solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences, primarily over the telephone (customer telephone experience preferred)
- Self-motivated with a hard working and proactive approach.
- Structured sales approach i.e. Mining information for the right contacts, building rapport with key people, cross-selling multiple products to an opportunity, building confidence and trust within the customer base.
- Strong desire to give excellent customer service i.e. resolving enquiries fully, swiftly and pleasantly.
- Capable of learning technical concepts of the product portfolio (training will be given).
- Self starter with outgoing personality but with an unselfish team player mentality.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Sound business acumen and ability to understand and interact with the customer.
- Competent in Word Processing and Spreadsheet packages.
Working hours, Mon-Friday-9am to 5.30pm
Salary - £20K+10K
Excellent career progression as well as fantastic training and working environment.
Don't delay, apply today!
PurplePower recruitment is acting as the agency on this permanent vacancy.