Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Junior
Job Title: Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Junior
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000 - plus a number desirable benefits
Location: East Central London
My Client are one of the world's leading brokerage firms and have a presence in over 10 countries. In the last 10 years they have grown significantly and are wanting to continue that growth by hiring an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Junior.
The following list includes the main duties of the role, but is not exhaustive:
- Barcode, Scan , register all invoices
- Filing hard copy paid invoices
- Edit and Match all invoices in Proactis (excludes IT)
- Investigate/answer/escalate invoice queries (includes intercompany)
- Chase approval on outstanding invoices (includes fast tracked invoices)
- Accuracy & attention to detail to be performed on all tasks undertaken
- Egencia / BT Radianz Reed & Mackay / AOK and all Company Credit Cards timely payment to adhere to contract
- Supplier management - set up and amendments
- Reconcile invoices paid against travel bookings made
- Track and clear 3rd party payments for travel
- Credit card statement reconciliation to receipts
- Chase Credit card approval so the DD matches payments these must all be paid and posted on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monthly - To process through Proactis all TLC and intercompany payments
Month End Close
- To print off all of the RBS bank statements on the first working day of the month ready for the bank reconciliations
- General month end AP duties
- General support for concur users
- Investigate and resolve queries
Ad Hoc General Finance Support
- Adhoc duties across Finance
- Support projects when required
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required
You will be reporting to the Head of Accounts Payable who is looking for a hard-working, proactive, loyal, trustworthy & reliable individual. Someone willing to work beyond stated hours in order to meet month end/year end deadlines as well as engage with the team during working hours as well as events and someone who's not afraid of a challenge!
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job!
Don't have a CV? Get in touch with me (Bernice Radley) on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Tweet me!
We're always on the hunt for outstanding Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Juniors and we love meeting new people! So if this role doesn't sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next role!
PB Recruitment Consultants Ltd management team have over 35 years' experience of management within our specialist sectors, understanding the importance of reliability and commitment in service provision to ensure targets are met and ultimately customer satisfaction is provided. Through our experience, we have heightened awareness as to specific requirements to facilitate job momentum and enhance productivity. Together we have a wealth of knowledge which allows us to have insight when allocating candidates to each specific job and believe that through an initial meeting with clients are able to select those who would ensure higher productivity meeting and exceeding your standards in practice.
We understand that many industries do not work the average 9:00am - 5:00pm day, which is why our office phones divert every evening and at weekends, allowing us to provide a 24 hour service, seven days per week.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to each candidate, we do receive a large volume of applications, so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application. We will however add your details to our database and be sure to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.