Senior Quantity Surveyor
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS / MRICS
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS / MRICS needed for multidisciplinary consultancy located in central London, who cover the residential, healthcare, commercial and hotel sectors. They are currently aiming to grow their London office and are looking for the right individual to help do this.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS / MRICS role is as follows:
- For a Senior Quantity Surveyor with Chartered Status
- Client facing
- Projects across various sectors including residential, health and design & build
- Office based in Central London
- Project sites primarily within the M25
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS / MRICS essentials:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- > 15 years experience
- Multiple sectors on portfolio
- Client facing ability is vital
- Full range of QS skills
Interviews are being held from the 20th July but they are able flexible for the right individual so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS / MRICS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.