Credit Controller - Property
Established, international and growing property company in the West end are recruiting a credit controller to join the expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that rewards their employees, provides excellent training and career development. Highly sought after in their sector, the company have fantastic offices located moments’ walk from Oxford Street, pubs and bars.
Credit control duties for a portfolio of clients and properties ensuring the timely collection of rent, service charge and other income from tenants, in accordance with the terms of their lease.
- Timely collection of rent, service charge and other debts from tenants, in accordance with the terms of their lease, and in line with agreed KPI’s.
- Regular contact with tenants, via telephone and email, and chasing payment of outstanding debts until settlement is received
- Liaising with surveying and client accounting colleagues, and other appropriate sources, to ensure that any queries or disputes are resolved in a timely manner
- Updating tenant information on the TRAMPS database including contact details, arrears notes and payment information
- Producing and distributing accurate and timely arrears reports in accordance with client and internal requirements
- Assisting the cashiering team in the correct allocation of monies received, and in other duties at busy times
- Performing all duties professionally and in line with documented procedures to ensure all internal and external targets are successfully achieved
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and liaise confidently with colleagues and tenants
- A professional, proactive and organised approach to work
- A positive and helpful attitude within a team environment
- Previous use of a recognised property management accounts package, ideally Tramps or Horizon, would be useful but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Excel
Qualifications and experience
- 2-3 Years credit control experience, ideally in property, but not essential
Salary: £25.000 to £28,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, medical, bonus, life assurance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, gym and taste card.