New Business Sales Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a New Business Sales Executive to join a reputable and growing company based near Bury St Edmunds. They require the successful candidate to have previous experience working within telephone sales and who have experience in working to targets.
If this sounds like you please read on!
- Develop business from a set of existing customers.
- Build and develop new business through outbound calling to prospects.
- Pick up leads from the database, marketing campaigns and inbound sales enquiries
- Build productive professional relationships based on high levels of professionalism and expertise.
- Keel in-house database systems updated
- Manage own workload to deliver against daily KPIs and metrics.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of vendor products, services and also that of market competitors (regular training will be provided to assist with this).
- Participate and be a positive contributor in Team Meetings, discussions and other activities
- Engage with sales and technical resource when necessary to maximise opportunities.
- Experience of working as a telesales person
- Experience of working to specific targets and KPIs
- Five GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above, including maths
- To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be persuasive and able to exercise strong negotiation skills
- Have strong planning and organisational skills
- Be tenacious, ambitious and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
Hours: Full time
Location: outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk- large free car park on site
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 + uncapped commission scheme,
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, healthcare, life assurance, loyality scheme, company online benefits + free breakfast and lunch
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.