Telesales Account Manager
Have you got telesales experience?
Looking for a new opportunity to join a well-established business within the utilities sector?
My client based in Newport are looking for a B2B Telesales Account Manager to join the team.
- Use prospect data to make calls that secure sales of fuel and ancillary
- Negotiate a sales price within the agreed authority structure to maximise fuel margin from every customer
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all the company's products and services
- Handle sales calls to the existing customer base with the specific aim of cross-selling other relevant products and services, effectively matching customers current and potential future needs with targets and the Company sales approach
- Create and maintain an up to date knowledge of competitor activity and developments
- Log and provide an effective response and resolution to customer enquiries
- Developing & managing 'real' relationships with customer portfolio
- Ensure all calls are handled in accordance with agreed company standards
To apply you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months in a telesales position
- Strong and confident negotiating skills
- Good time management
- Target driven
Working hours: 8.30 - 5.30 Mon - Fri
£16,500-18,000 basic salary (£22-24k OTE)