Shift Manager - 4 on 4 off nights 6pm - 6am - FMCG - Suffolk - £37,905 inclusive of shift allowance
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Shift Manager to join a market leading Food Manufacturing company based in Suffolk with a passion for excellence. A company driven by strong exceptional customer service they are looking for someone to grow within the business and champion on Production moving forward.
Working within a busy food production site, the main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring production plan has been met, without compromising quality and safety
- Being a proactive manager you will lead the Production team to achieve set KPI's without compromising quality, cost, safety and process
- Highlight areas for development, and communicate ideas with senior management
- Managing a large team you will be focusing on developing the team and driving culture change
- Promote Continuous Improvement strategies, highlighting areas for potential improvement
- Ensure compliance to product specs
- Lead an experienced team, maximising efficiency and performance
The ideal candidate will hold the following
- Food Manufacturing experience, within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills to develop and motivate a team
- An understanding of GMP, HACCP etc
This is a great opportunity for someone to work with a focused, creative, passionate team where you will be given the opportunity to excel and make positive changes to an already thriving business. If you are interested in discussing further please apply.