The Management Accountant will report into the Finance Director and will be responsible for management accounts production, financial reporting and assisting with the continued growth of the group. The organisation are looking for candidates who have extensive management accounting experience who also hold the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholder both within and outside finance.
A fast growing business and financial services organisation with offices in Liverpool city centre and just outside of Southport. The Management Accountant position will sit in the North Liverpool/Southport office which houses the accounts and finance function.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Full accounts preparation for up to three parts of the group including commentary, KPIs and explanations on any variances
- Preparation of budgets and monthly forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Finance business partner up with various directors and stakeholders
- Previous experience within a similar management accounting capacity
- The company will look at active CIMA/ACCA studiers as well as those who are qualified by experience
- Excellent communication and organisation qualities
- Excel must be intermediate to advanced (pivot tables and VLOOKUP's)
- £27000 - £32000