Corporate Finance Manager
- Full Time
KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager to join our fantastic practice client in Durham. They are looking for someone who wants to join a dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants, in a challenging and varied role where they will have great opportunities to progress to Partner or Director level. The successful candidate will earn £40,000 - £45,000pa
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in the transaction, drafting of Information Memorandums, modelling and project management/deal execution.
- Ownership of all lead advisory assignments for small & medium sized enterprises
- Determining the project scope and resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring
- Building a rapport with clients, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Using business valuation models in order to prepare client reports with minimal review points, capturing all key issues for Partner review
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information and create realistic business plans.
- Monitoring progress of deals against budget and established timeframes
- Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
- Identifying and recognising new project potential and networking for future business opportunities
- Must be a bright and analytical individual
- Must have good accounting, tax and commercial knowledge