Group Reporting / Analysis Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
Group Reporting and Analysis
We are recruiting for an ambitious and growing international insurance business for a senior finance role within their Group Reporting Function. This broad role includes production of consolidated accounts through to group FP&A and finance transformation.
Key responsibilities include
- Oversight of the consolidated accounts for their group entities
- Responsibility for consolidated and stand-alone annual reports
- Oversight of production of monthly management reporting and analysis providing commentary of KPI
- Support the budgeting and planning process
- Support business partnering capabilities and financial modelling
- Liquidity management and cash forecasting
- Finance change and process improvement.
With a strong academic background and professional qualification (ACA/ACCA), you will have had experience within complex group structures gained within the Insurance/ Financial Services sectors. You will have demonstrable experience in providing technical accounting, management reporting and finance change.
This is a high profile role and part of their senior finance team so will offer candidates with the mix of technical skills and ambition a truly excellent opportunity to develop further in their career.