We are recruiting an exciting CAD Engineer role to work with a market leading Manufacturer based in Coventry. After extensive growth and a number of projects about to start, the role is looking for the candidate's who can demonstrate strong experience in designing products through Autodesk. Furthermore candidates must be able to determine a proven ability in designing bespoke products and possess prior knowledge of working with project teams taking products from concept to creation.
Our Client is a large multi-national American owned Manufacturing company based in Coventry. They are a market leading multi-million pound business with worldwide links coupled with a proven track record in innovation. After a successful start to 2017 and further growth forecasted, my client is now looking to add a CAD Technician to their R&D department. On offer is full training and development, further opportunities to progress within the Engineering department and the opportunity to work for a market leading brand.
Working in a team of 3 reporting directly into the CAD Manager, this position is looking for candidate's from a strong CAD background. This position will work closely with the Design and Manufacturing team to introduce a customer focused approach to design.
- Operate CAD package to produce approval drawings for commercial enquires
- Liaise with the design team to ensure products can be produced successfully
- Produce approval drawings for market and product development projects
- Maintain records of approved bespoke designs for audits
- Establish and evolve the partnership between the CAD and Design team
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure bespoke products can be met in relation to the customer's requirements
Prior experience designing CAD based bespoke products
Previous exposure to AutoDesk/AutoCAD software
Good experience liaising with sales teams to deliver customer requirements 2D and 3D CAD experience
Ability to work on projects from cradle to grave
£28,000 + pension, private health care etc