Tax Manager - North West London
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Tax Manager for a well established firm of Chartered Accountants based in North West London?
Our Client are seeking an Experienced Tax Manager on a full time basis to join their busy London based office.
Main Duties of the Role:
- Assisting Partner in charge of the Tax Department in the overall smooth running of the department
- Supervison and training of junior team members within the department, and assisting with the Recruitment and Appraisal process
- Planning compliance work and controlling work schedules of tax staff
- Reviewing and in some instance, dealing with tax compliance work, ready for submission to the revenue
- Working with Partners to ensure adequate and appropriate fee recoveries on assignments
- Where relevant, dealing with Capital Gains, Trust and Inheritance Tax and assisting the Partners in ensuring that the best advice advice is tailored for the client
- Dealing with complex tax and tax planning issues for the firms high net worth individuals and companies
- Assisting the Partners in the marketing and further development of the tax function with the firm
- Developing Client and Intermediary relationships, managing and controlling deliverables and deadlinesand handling day-to-day queries
- Working with the training Partner to ensure that all technical and soft skills, if applicable, training for the Tax Department is maintained up-to-date, including CPD where appropriate
- Ensuring that, overall, the department meets the requirement of the ICAEW Practice Assurance Standards
Your Experience and Skills:
- You will have a solid academic background supported by qualifications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of CCH would be useful but not essential.
- Previous experience of working within a practice environment
- Previous experience operating at assistant manager or manager level in a similar role is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role.
- ACA/CTA Qualified
- £45,000-£55,000 per annum