- Full Time
Publicist (Books Publishing)
£24,000 to £25,000 per annum
Career Moves are working with a large Entertainment brand to source a Publicist to work predominantly on books publishing publicity, kid's and family media. You will manage and execute strategic PR campaigns for publishing titles as well as general brand awareness to encompass high profile media partnerships as directed.
Responsibilities include planning, brainstorming, PR project management, media relations, writing press materials, identifying media opportunities, B2B support, pitching, selling-in and relationship building both internally and externally.
- Plan and produce strategic and comprehensive PR campaigns for publishing programs across EMEA APAC, with emphasis but not limited, to the UK. The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of book publishing publicity, kid's and family media and will be able to deliver creative campaigns which reach our target audience.
- Take an active role in identifying new opportunities by way of implementing and executing brand building activity with media partners, influencers and suitable events.
- Support Senior Publicist in day to day management of PR agencies across EMEA APAC, specifically Germany and Australia.
- Support Senior Publicist in day to day management of EMEA APAC book licensees during key selling period.
- Support B2B PR Manager to execute B2B/trade PR by way of research, copywriting and assist on responsibilities as directed.
- Assist the PR team and help deliver departmental objectives as a whole throughout the year on internal projects as well as consumer facing campaign touch points
- Experience in kids PR, with media contacts across both areas
- Experience in book publishing PR
- Must be able to proactively and autonomously devise and execute measurable PR campaigns
- Ability to successfully project manage from inception to completion across multiple projects including events
- Reliable, confident and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate well externally as well as with internal stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Ability to work cross functionally across the PR department, managing different deadlines
- Ability to manage a budget
- Computer literate - proficiency with Excel/PowerPoint/Word