Direct Marketing Executive
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a suitably experienced Direct Marketing Executive to join our client's growing marketing team. The job would suit an experienced Marketing Assistant, Direct Marketing professional and/or Digital Marketing Executive looking to make a move either client-side or to a fast paced, digitally-focused organisation, and is a fantastic opportunity to use your creative flair to make a real impact on future growth.
The job has a mixture of focus between business to consumer and business to business marketing campaigns. As Direct Marketing Executive you will liaise between the Product Managers, external clients and Sales team, as well as the wider marketing team, in order to build and create effective email marketing campaigns to deliver sales growth for the business.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Using your strong communication skills to establish productive working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Working alongside the client and your marketing colleagues to produce creative content, graphics, banners and links to enhance the effectiveness of B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Utilising the CRM database system to effectively create targeted campaigns with varying focus for different areas of the business, adjusting content, tone and graphics accordingly whilst maintaining brand message at all times
- Using customer insight, previous campaign success, annual calendar of events, seasonal opportunities and promotions to inform your campaign content
- Ensuring the email marketing campaigns are driving sales, focusing on new customers, lapsed customers and existing customers to increase spend via the company website
- Copy writing enticing campaign content
- Signing off campaign copy & graphics with relevant internal and external contacts
- Ensuring a consistent brand message across campaigns
To be successful in your application you need to have experience in a marketing position ideally with a strong focus on direct marketing/email marketing campaigns. Ideally you will have experience using MailChimp or similar packages as well as the Adobe Suite in order to be able to create banners and graphics and edit client logos to full effect to make an strong customer impact. You'll need a good standard of general education in order to create accurate and effective copy for campaign content as well as monitoring the effectiveness of your campaigns.
You'll work within the wider Marketing & Design team and also alongside colleagues from across the business so strong communication skills and a good teamwork ethic are essential.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a fast paced, exciting and thriving retail business in a convenient location for Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Executives or Email Campaign professionals based in Goole, Howden, York, Selby, Doncaster, Hull, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, increasing with each year of service
- Pension scheme
- Free on site gym
- On site canteen / restaurant
- Staff discount scheme
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.