GENERAL MANAGER - FRESH EXPANDING AMERICAN RESTAURANT CONCEPT
General Manager - Fresh Expanding American Restaurant Concept - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for a fantastic General Manager opportunity in Shoreditch. They are one of the UKs most exciting new brands and are set to continue their expansion throughout 2017! With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Restaurant Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of a businesss which really values it's people, with genuine scope for progression.
General Manager - Fresh Expanding American Restaurant Concept - Role Responsibility
As General Manager, you will be the face of the business. You will manage the restaurant as a Restaurant Manager should with passion and enthusiasm!
- Running a fantastic and quality fresh food branded restaurant
- Leading and developing a team
- Motivating your team, driving passion for an awesome customer experience
- Stock management and rota organisation
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Continually drive standards
- Driving sales and build relationships with local groups, businesses identifying appropriate marketing opportunities
General Manager - Fresh Expanding American Restaurant Concept - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing General Manager or Restaurant Manager preferrably from a fresh-food, full table service background.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Restaurant Manager / General Manager level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering great hospitality to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.