Optimisation Manager - Mobile - £25k-£30k - London
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client builds monetisation, engagement, analytics and discovery tools for app developers, device manufacturers, mobile carriers and advertisers. Their comprehensive solutions help industry leading companies achieve greater business success, enabling them to find, understand, engage with and monetise their clients target audiences more effectively. Over 80K app developers are using their developer solutions, and our enterprise technology is shipping on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide, giving our client the ability to reach over 800 million unique users every month, globally.
Founded in 2010, our client is a truly global company, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, Tokyo, Bangalore and Seoul.
The Optimisation Manager will work closely with the Ad Sales Team to achieve company goals. This position entails focusing on campaign performance analysis and campaign optimisation.
- Analyse ongoing campaigns and the main channels of campaign delivery in order to scale the accounts while maintaining campaigns KPI's (quality)
- Work closely with account managers and performance team in order to achieve campaigns full potential
- Work with leading global companies in the mobile industry
- Closely monitor results to meet or exceed monthly and annual targets
- Work with the technical support managers on ongoing campaigns to make sure campaign set ups
compliment campaign's optimisation methods.
- Specialising in campaign attribution
- Previous work experience in operational positions within online ad networks or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in both mobile and video online advertising
- Knowledge of mobile Advertiser Tracking solutions/attribution platforms, JIRA, Server2Server tracking, API,
Appsflyer, Tune etc
- B.A/BSc degree
- Excellent analytical skills - Attention to details, ability to analyse data and translating it into actionable
- Experienced within the online advertising world
- Business oriented , creative and out of box thinker
- Organised, responsible and able to multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Excellent Excel skills
Preferable Skills and Traits:
- Passionate about numbers and data.
- Good communications skills as will be required to communicate both internally and with clients externally
- Technical curiosity
- Tech savvy, maybe even completed some online coding courses.
- Business, science, economics or mathematical degree
- Any OM or OPs Manager experience would be lovely
- 1-2 years experience in a previous similar role