Product Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading, insights publishing organisation
- Be the link between the product development team & the customer
- Ideal role for an experienced, ambitious product marketer based in London
- Excellent benefits and great company culture
The Role: This is an outstanding for a Product Marketing Manager to bridge communication gaps within the business and raise the profile marketing. The product portfolio contains a range of publications and business intelligence tools. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the successful Product Marketing Manager will take full ownership when it comes to looking a product lifecycle. A key component of this role will be the ability to understand target audiences, understand local markets and what propositions will work best in each market and to each audience.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Marketing Manager include:
- Map the business' products across the lifecycle
- Plan the launch of new products
- Work closely with the Campaign Marketing team to build their knowledge of the healthcare market to ensure that key customer groups needs are met
- Support the Marketing Director and contribute to the creation of the marketing plan
- Pricing and competitor analysis
- Create sales enablement materials, including product marketing collateral and presentations
- Previous relevant product marketing experience in a B2B commercial environment
- Ability to understand prospect personas, competitors, and propositions
- Experience managing and implementing campaigns across different verticals
- Knowledge of marketing systems including automation , email marketing & analytics
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Have the ability to engage senior stakeholders and teams
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with an innovative approach
This leading BI Company have recently acquired a number of businesses and thus expanded their product portfolio. They are now looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their expanding workforce. This is a new position due to growth.
The Package for Product Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000-50,000 + 10% bonus
- Excellent company benefits
- Location: The position of Product Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.