Fluent German E-commerce Administrator
- Full Time
Currently seeking an experienced E-commerce Administrator who is fluent in German or Swiss German.
E-commerce experience is desirable however if you are a strong administror with the language, and have an interest in marketing you may also be considered.
A retailer/fashion industry.
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product & page content (descriptions, images, meta data) for given site
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content for website
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting of key site KPI’s (sales, traffic, conversion etc)
- Manage and maintain the commercial calendar for set categories across all European markets
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with business unit key contacts and eLab colleagues
- Establish and maintain external relationships with all suppliers to facilitate the retrieval of product and range imagery and descriptions
Manage the administrative tasks relating to the day to day running of the eCommerce operation
Support the Online Trading Manager to achieving key sales, margin, conversion and traffic targets for the International online
Create and maintain strong communication links across the online operation
- Build a centre of process excellence for the online operation
Fantastic company benefits and an opportunity to work for a growing organisation. If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please feel free to apply!