Strategic Partnership Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Strategic Partnership Programme Manager.
A Foundation client of Harris Hill is seeking a Strategic Partnership Programme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis from the beginning of August. The role is based in Cobham with weekly visits to London and visits to Strategic Partners.
The Strategic Partnership Programme Manager will oversee and maintain seven key partnerships (soon to become eight in 2017). The Programme Manager will manage these relationships based on three-year grants and will include monitoring and evaluation of impact, making recommendations for future growth and, and reviewing partnerships as grant periods complete. The Programme Manager will also be closely involved in the development of the Foundation strategy and manage our thought leadership programme.
A charitable foundation focusing on improving accessibility to: homes, jobs, skills and care and has been in operation since March 2011, committing to 11.2 million to over 100 charities and worth causes.
- Management of the charity's Foundation Strategic Partnerships. This includes:
- Building successful relationships with strategic partners;
- Monitoring and evaluating strategic partnerships;
- Reporting against KPI's;
- Recruiting and managing volunteers from the business;
- Approval of partnership communications;
- Making recommendations on future development of partnerships in line with the Foundation strategy;
- Making recommendations for new Strategic Partnerships in line with the Foundation Strategy
- Delivery of Thought Leadership Events and Seminars:
- Research into the context of the four themes in the Foundations' geographical area of work;
- Liaison with stakeholders on key issues across the four themes;
- Plan and deliver events and seminars (minimum one p.a.);
- Project Manage the Foundation's Annual Review
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with position and competencies, as required by the Chief Executive
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Experience in the charitable sector either in grant-making or delivery;
- Four years' work experience in a similar role or related field;
- Experience of project/programme management;
- Track record of delivering and reporting against targets;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop insights and present evidence-based; findings; confident in using data to track programme outcomes;
- Experience in co-ordination and production of publications
- Creative and ideas driven
- Highly organised and available to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, lead, influence and motivate others.
- Able to work individually and as part of a small, dynamic team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly with MO packages
- Commitment to the aims of the organisation.