3 days left
- Full Time
A market leading business providing with ambitious growth plans across the country has a number of vacancies within its Telesales team in Liverpool. Working with a number of the best known businesses in the UK the business provides its services to SME's, multinationalsPublic Sector Bodies and global organisations/
With revenues exceeding £50m our client is currently experiencing 6% year on year growth and as a result of the continued success has developed a long term career development platform for all of its staff . The company offers and excellent initial and ongoing training and development program designed to ensure your success within the business.
Candidates who have been successful in the position have come from various backgrounds and industries with job titles such as; Market Research, Lead Generator, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, B2B Customer Advisor and Recruitment Consultant
As a Sales Executive your duties will be to:
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly targets.
- Manage customer journeys effectively
- Make proactive, outbound sales calls to businesses, building rapprt and idtenifying genuine sales opportunities
- Converting sales opportunity to increase your portfolio of clients
- Effectively manage the company CRM system
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in telephone experience
- A desire to develop and benefit from a rewarding career.
- Motivated by success and money.
- A high level of written and verbal communication.
- Confident to create and hold telephone conversations with new potential clients.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £19,000 per annum, with an OTE of £49,000 though commission is uncapped and an excellent career pathway with opportunities for promotion within your first 12 months.