Commercial Finance Analyst
My Client a Leading Luxury Retail Business in Central London is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- To produce timely information for sales, margin, costs and stock as appropriate
- To contribute to the month end routines of the management accounts including journal entry and balance sheet reconciliations
- To coordinate the setup of new departments and concession partners.
- To provide detailed and clear analysis on trading performance
- To undertake analysis for potential initiatives using financial modelling techniques
- To become familiar with and report on KPIs
- To support the budgeting and forecasting process
- To produce reports which are easily understood by non-financial people
- To contribute to the improvement of reporting and analysis
- To deal with queries and requests in a professional manner
Successful candidates will be bright graduates in Accounting and Finance, and will have at least 1 years' experience as a Finance Analyst for a Retail business. Candidates will be part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA.